Logitech Group Affordable video conferencing
Affordable video conferencing for mid to large-sized meeting rooms
- See every detail with HD video and 10x zoom
- Works with your meeting and video conferencing applications
- Crystal-clear audio for up to 20 participants
PERFECT FOR LARGER ROOMS
GROUP, our video conferencing solution for rooms that seat 14–20 people, delivers high quality HD video and crystal clear audio, allowing any meeting place to be a video collaboration space. With advanced features like acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction technology, and intuitive controls, it’s easier than ever to include everyone in the conversation.
USB plug-and-play connectivity makes GROUP a breeze to deploy and use. Simply connect GROUP the conference room computer or your laptop through USB, and you’re good to go. Use GROUP with any video conferencing software, including those you already use. For great-sounding audio calls, pair your mobile device with Bluetooth® wireless technology to the GROUP speakerphone.
OPTIONS GIVE YOU VERSATILITY
Customize the setup to match the layout and size of your room. Mount the camera on a table, tripod, or wall. Optional expansion mics extend audio coverage up to 28 feet (8.5 meters). Add an optional 33 feet (10 meter) or 49 feet (15 meter) cable to increase the reach of the speakerphone or camera.
Bring meetings into focus with GROUP’s premium lens, 10x lossless zoom, and HD 1080p/30 performance. Perfectly frame presenters and whiteboards with pan/tilt control, and zoom in for detail and clarity. GROUP’s 90° field-of-view provides ideal coverage for medium and large conference rooms, with motorized pan and tilt for wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling coverage.
Everyone hears and can be heard with GROUP’s full-duplex speakerphone, which delivers sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible. Acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction technology make conversations natural-sounding while reducing reverberation and ambient noise.
Speakerphone with Bluetooth
Hear and be heard with life-like clarity. GROUP’s full-duplex speakerphone provides 360° coverage with four omnidirectional mics. Beamforming technology helps pick up speech throughout a 6m / 20 ft diameter while reducing keyboard clicks and other audible distractions. You can even pair GROUP with your smartphone or tablet to enjoy outstanding audio clarity and ample volume with mobile applications and conference calls.
Certified for Business
GROUP offers a plug-and-play USB connection to conference room computers, and is certified for Skype for Business, Microsoft Cortana®, Cisco Jabber™ compatible, and offers enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom. If your preferred application can recognize a webcam, you can use it with GROUP.
GROUP’s speakerphone provides a convenient dock for the handheld remote control, and features an LCD status screen and tactile buttons to mute audio, adjust volume, move the camera, and more.
Available Expansion Mics
Extend the range of the GROUP video conferencing system with Logitech GROUP Expansion Mics. Accommodate up to 20 people in one large room and make sure everyone’s voice can be heard. Simply plug the microphones into the GROUP speakerphone: they are automatically recognized and configured. An indicator light shows when the microphone is muted, when a call is active, and when Bluetooth wireless pairing has begun.
Mute with Confidence
With tactile mute buttons on the speakerphone, handheld remote, and optional expansion mics, GROUP makes it easy to assure your privacy. When muted, GROUP’s LED status ring lights up red, a subtle yet obvious assurance that’s easily seen throughout the room.
Cabling Made Easy
GROUP’s compact Hub simplifies cabling and makes it easy to run cables under tables and through conduit. Integrated data and power means that the camera and speakerphone each connect with a single cable. The included 5m / 16 ft cables give you lots of placement options, while optional extended cables offer double or triple the reach.
With regular firmware updates, Logitech continuously improves the GROUP video conferencing experience. For example, recent updates delivered substantial improvements to automatic echo cancellation and gain control, plus upgraded beamforming and duplex performance. It’s another reason why Logitech delivers the best value proposition in the industry.
- Height x Width x Depth: 5.12 in (130 mm) x 7.0 in (170 mm) x 5.40 in (138 mm)
Weight: 1.31lb (585 g)
- Height x Width x Depth: 9.5 in (240 mm ) x 2.5 in (65 mm ) x 9.5 in (240 mm )
Weight: 2.68 lb (1223 g)
- Height x Width x Depth: 3.75 in (94 mm) x 1.3 in (34 mm) x 2.9 in (74 mm)
Weight: 3.0 oz (83 g)
- Height x Width x Depth: 2.0 in (50 mm) x 5.0 in(120 mm) x 0.5 in (12 mm)
Weight: 2.0 oz (51 g)
- Height x Width x Depth: 8.27 in (210 mm) x 4.72 in (120 mm) x 3.9 in (99 mm)
Weight: 8.99 oz (255 g)
Expansion Mics (Optional):
- Height x Width x Depth: 3.30 in (83 mm) x 3.30 in (83 mm) x 0.83 in (21 mm)
Weight: 8.0 oz 230 g)
Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10
macOS 10.10 or higher
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom controlled from remote or console
- 260° pan
- 130° tilt
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- 90° field of view
- Full HD 1080p 30fps
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- 5 camera presets
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam product (with supported services)
- Kensington security slot
- Video mute/unmute LED indicator
- Standard tripod thread
- Camera, speakerphone, and call control
- 5 camera presets
- Docks on speakerphone
- IR 8.5 m/28-foot range
- CR2032 battery (included)
- Full-duplex performance
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Noise reduction technology
- Ultra-wideband audio
- Pairs with mobile devices via Bluetooth and NFC
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth
- Tactile buttons for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth, and camera controls
- 5 camera presets for pan, tilt, and zoom settings
- Kensington security slot
- Pickup range: 6m / 20 ft
- Pickup range with expansion mics: 8.5 m / 28 ft
- Four omnidirectional, beamforming microphones
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 11KHz
- Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
HUB / CABLES / POWER
- Central Hub connects and powers all components
- Under-table mounting adhesive included
- One cable to camera: 5 m / 16 ft
- One cable to speakerphone: 5 m /16 ft
- Extended cables available (10 m and 15 m)
- One USB cable for connection to PC/Mac (2 m / 6.6 ft)
- AC Power adapter with regional plugs
- Power cable (3 m / 9.8 ft)
- Dual-purpose bracket works for both wall mounting and tabletop elevation
COMPATIBILITY AND INTEGRATIONS
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Works with most any video conferencing application or meetings service
- Skype for Business certified
- Microsoft Cortana® certified
- Cisco Jabber® and WebEx compatible
- Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members, including BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom